DocumentsUp one level
Key documents in women's history.
- Ain't I a Woman?
- Text of the speech "Ain't I a Woman?" by Sojourner Truth, delivered at the 1851 Women's Convention in Akron, Ohio.
- Equal Rights Amendment
- Text and brief background of the Equal Rights Amendment, written in 1921 by suffragist Alice Paul.
- Seneca Falls Declaration
- Text of the Declaration of Sentiments and Resolutions from the 1848 Seneca Falls Convention, prepared by Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
- The Subjection of Women
- Full text of John Stuart Mill's famous book, The Subjection of Women.
- Summary of Abortion Case
- Case summary of Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey (No. 90-1662), prepared by the California Abortion Rights Action League.
- A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
- Mary Wollstonecraft's famous 1792 book.